• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Image Auto Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Image Auto Detailing

Started my own detailing bustiness about 6 months ago. Came up with the name Total Image Auto Detailing. I started getting clients on a word of mouth basis and I finally got enough money to make business cards...

Here's the business cards I made

I also had some auto magnets made so I could advertise

Here's some of my work...

I only have one vehicle with before and after's, the others couldn't get any after shots. Now that it's winter business is all but dead, but I did pick up a new client a few weeks ago.

Here's my supplies...

I also use a Husky 2,600psi Gas Pressure Washer.
    1984 Ford F150; Mineral Grey; 185,000 miles on original 302 and C6

Re: Total Image Auto Detailing

Looks nice, but I'd suggest getting a better e-mail address if you plan on continuing this. hunter@totalimagedetail.com would be cool.
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Looks good. Best of luck to you.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
        Looks nice, but I'd suggest getting a better e-mail address if you plan on continuing this. hunter@totalimagedetail.com would be cool.
        Totally agree. Pay a little extra for a domain email address like the Colonel suggests. Using your personal, free email address like yahoo or hotmail will turn off potential clients who will assume you are an amateur. At the very least, create a separate free email address like totalimageautodetail@yahoo.com, or even TIAD@yahoo.com.

If you can swing the cost, it also never hurts to invest in an 800 number. Broadens your customer base and makes you look like a legitimate big-time business. For example, within the county of San Diego, we have three area codes. When looking for a business, I always avoid the 760 area code because to me that means North County and I live in the metropolitan area.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I've had a few people suggest a seperate email for my business, and I may do that after I run out of cards (because they have my personal e-mail). One thing I would really want to see happen is some sort of building I could run it from. The reason I do mobile detailing is because I live on a gravel road and in the summer time it's a PITA. I can't keep my own truck clean because it's pointless. I just picked up a client who owns a local business. Hopefully that works out and will help spread the word!
          1984 Ford F150; Mineral Grey; 185,000 miles on original 302 and C6

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');