• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how loud is equipment (mobile detailers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how loud is equipment (mobile detailers)

Just wondering what your DB levels are for your equipment, be it your pressure washer/generator/etc. I'm looking to purchase some new stuff as I'm tired of my old worn out trailer,power washer and generators. I mean realistically did you ever have any complaints about the noise? Thanks!

Re: how loud is equipment (mobile detailers)

No complaints about noise. I run a yamaha genertor with 5500 watts. It's loud but not to bad. I am looking into a moped muffler for it. I am also looking into a heavy duty electric pressure washer. Their is one at northn tool I am looking at.

Comment

on a side note... can't you use a wet/dry vac for water reclaim? I have a couple craftsman 6 HP, 20 gallon shop vacs and 1 of the I could use for that purpose and save some money vs buying a complete mat/reclaim system.

Comment

Ya just buy a good berm

Comment

I run the same one it's loud. Don't buy from Harber freight it's all junk & won't last.

Comment

good to know thanks!

Comment

Picked my generator of off craigslist for $500 with no use at all on it. You can do the same for a pressuer washer.

Comment

I looked around and it looks like I'm going to go with this generator, I got lucky and a local sales/rental place has a used one for sale, so I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see/hear what it sounds like

Pressure washer is going to be this one

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');