• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out

I need help making a price list please ive been stressing making one! Any tips or ideas or charts or guides would help me out alot!

Re: Help me out

id be glad to help and im sure others on this forum will also.... first you should type what type of work you will be doing and how you will be doing it either by hand or machine. then we can break it down and figure out the numbers that would best suit you for the work you will be doing
    - Markito -

Comment

We i offer,

Basic Int. & Ext. Details
      Full paint correction
      Boat & Rv Detailing
      Metal & Aluminum polishing
      Wheel poishing
      Engine Detailing
      Leather cleaning & Conditioning
      Full Interior Detailing
      Carpet Shampooing
      Headlight Restoration

And all done with machine but my hands are available

Right now im just charging 40 a hour but customers would like to see levels or packages

Comment

I would suggest calling to the other detailers in your area. Get a idea what your market supports price wise. Then take that info and formulate your prices.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
          I would suggest calling to the other detailers in your area. Get a idea what your market supports price wise. Then take that info and formulate your prices.
          This is a good idea, but keep in mind what kind of detailers you are talking to. They guy with a double garage who charges a $120 flat rate for sedan and compounds with rocks in a bottle is not the criteria you should base your business on. Settle on a fair price that your market will support and do work that lives up to the prices you charge.
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');