• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Brochures and Flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Brochures and Flyers

How many of you have professionally designed brochures or flyers that highlight your business?

If you've done this, who did you use? Any online companies or just local designers? I live in a rural part of Colorado and don't have access to a local designer. I know business image is everything and I'd like to set myself apart from the other 3 detail shops in the area.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Re: Professional Brochures and Flyers

I found a design and put it on a 5x7 post card and went to costco and had it put on photo paper. 1000 of them for 99 dollars
    Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

I use print shop, if you give me some ideas, pics etc, ill put something together for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sudz On The Run View Post
        I found a design and put it on a 5x7 post card and went to costco and had it put on photo paper. 1000 of them for 99 dollars
        Good idea. A whole lot cheaper than what I'd been seeing online.

Originally posted by uniquedetailingbrit View Post
        I use print shop, if you give me some ideas, pics etc, ill put something together for you

I appreciate the offer. I'll PM you.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');