• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new flyer-opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new flyer-opinion needed

Hi guys...I just prepared my new flyer and i would like to ask your opinion, if you like it or not, and for any possible ideas to make it better...
    Thanks
    Last edited by pampos; Oct 1, 2009, 11:56 AM. Reason: wrong title
    I AM HERE TO LEARN

Re: new flyer-opinion needed

I dont know about all the black on top, but maybe you have done it before and it looked ok.

Also, will any of those little pictures really look that impressive, esp when on just some regular old paper? The swirl removal picture might show up ok, but might need to be bigger as well.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      I dont know about all the black on top, but maybe you have done it before and it looked ok.

Also, will any of those little pictures really look that impressive, esp when on just some regular old paper? The swirl removal picture might show up ok, but might need to be bigger as well.
      I know that the pictures will not show nothing special,and i just added them as decoration
      An other idea is to remove the images and add the logo of the products that i am using.....
      I AM HERE TO LEARN

Comment

If it was big enough to show detail, the swirl removal pic may actually work.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

My flyers have my logo and a brief list/description of each (3) package, my contact info, and website. Keep it simple.

Showing micro sized pictures and an internet banner at the top won't sell you IMO.

People are to lazy, and don't want to HAVE to go to your site to see what your about unless they're already on their computer. I would show your (lowest) price at least.If you really want a picture, show only 1 or 2 large ones of an exotic and an average car, such as a minivan.
          Matt

Comment

My previous one was an A4 sized folded in 3 and had prices,explanations pictures and everything so i decided just to list my services,add my address and phone number and that's all..
            I AM HERE TO LEARN

Comment

I like it Pampos.

The design at the top 'header' is nice artwork.

The idea of product ads is fine . Is it okay to do that without infringing any copyright laws? Maybe in your own country?

I think you did good to show the Volvo and Range Rover as examples,and not just supercars. Sometimes ads that show only supercars,can come across to many people as phony.

Possibly you could show at least one interior shot when you describe upholstery. Maybe a 50/50 of a light coloured leather seat?

Nice...there's only so much can be put on a flyer and looks fine.

Comment

I like the art work and the overall design. The pics of the specific steps may be to small to really have a positive benefit.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');