• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick wash/wax products and prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick wash/wax products and prices

i am new to this business and have a few customers so far but i have 1 customer that wants me to wash her car every other week and wax it every 6 weeks or so. my questions are what spray detailer/wax should i use to keep the car looking perfect? on my own personal car i use UQW every weekend when i wash it, but cost wise idk if it would be worth it for me to use that on this lady's car. also what should i charge her for a wash and a spray wax with no interior? she is my old boss and my gf's current boss, so i give her a "deal" for 65 wash/wax....i was thinking 25 for a wash and spray wax? i normally dont like to do just washings since it is a rather low cost and since i go to them, it isnt worth my gas. the spray detailers i own currently are QD, UQD, M34, QW and UQW. i was thinking of using either M34 (if it has protection???) or M135 since i know it adds some protection.

Re: quick wash/wax products and prices

I'd say $30-35 for wash and spray wax. If it was just a wash (with tire dressing and all that) then i'd say $25

Comment

Re: quick wash/wax products and prices

35 For wash and spray wax , God bless
      Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');