• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Pricing

I'm detailing a Dodge Charger and waxing a 24' boat this Sunday for the same customer for $300. Their the parents of my best friend so I cut them a break.

But my question is: What's the norm pricing for marine detailing?

I have a buffer and own some Meguair's marine products as well.

Re: Marine Pricing

Some folks will do boats by the foot, or by the hour. Honestly, it depends on the boat IMO. If you are looking at a 25 foot baja or a 75 foot yacht, your gonna spend a lot more time per foot on the yacht(they are wider and taller). The baja I would do by the foot, yacht by the hour.
    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

I have a 40foot wax job coming up. Do you think $1100 is a fair price for the whole boat waxed, cleaned, and detailed?

Comment

Depends on what you want to make hourly. Tough to say without seeing the boat.
        If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

hull which is rub rail down around here is $8-9 a foot. Hull & topside $10-12 a foot
          Tom
          1997 Camaro RS - Shining like New !!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');