• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pricing, detail...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pricing, detail...?

Originally posted by axel_ny View Post
    250$ to restore leather with leatherique , a whole kit runs up to 200 with color match included , and u can do 1 or 2 cars , is for repair cracks , u refinish with paint the seats. at first project i may go minus in time put into , but when i have a second job of seats restore i will have a 200 extra all i have to buy second time is match paint. what this system does is repair and bring the leather to brand new condition, and is kind of time investment, a min 1-2 hours , but the car has to stay in your garage for 5 hours or one day , i plan use heat gun to speed the process. not sure if i wanna go with this add ons to my list but i keep it like an option.it may require to remove seats , and that`s not fun, not sure if is worth it.
    i did a search to the detailers in my area and i readjust the price acordigly , i may have to explain the steps better.

package 1 is the same.
    package 2
    basic plus wash/clay/wax plus 4h?
    150$ all cars
    170$ small suv/truck/minivan
    190$ large suv/truck/minivan
    -exterior: 2 hand wash/clay bar treatment/clean+dress tires/2 coats wax or seal
    -interior: vaccum inside /floor mats cleaned/ clean +wipe down interior/clean windows in/out

package 3
    express package 6h-7h 180-250?
    200$ all cars
    220$ small suv/truck/minivan
    240$ large suv/truck/minivan
    -exterior: 2 hand wash/clay bar/clean +dress tires/one step swirl remover with machine polisher /2 coats wax or seal
    -interior: vaccum inside/floor mats cleaned/clean +wipe down interior/clean windows in/ out

package 4
    delux package 6-10h+ 300 up
    restore like new condition 1-3 steps paint correction (80-95% correction)plus package 2 , leather treatment, engine detail .
    Looks good...

Comment

^I need to start detailing cars... I am missing out on so much money.

Comment

^sometimes it's not about the money and it's just the joy of just doing a detail for fun

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');