• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

generators and pressure washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• generators and pressure washers

Hi Im thinking of going mobile with water and electric.The business will be part-time right now.I am an early riser and my full time job starts at 2 pm.So my question is are there any generators or pressure washers that are reasonably quiet?Most I have dealt with are really loud and I will be wanting to start around 7am thanks in advance

Re: generators and pressure washers

I know right after hurricane Katrina we where all running generators, and my bro-in-law had a Honda that was noticeably quieter than all the others. Afraid I don't what model or what power rating his was, but maybe that will give you something to consider.

Comment

Oh yea! Hondas are very quiet. You wouldn't hear them running in a grave yard.
      Chef and Dr. of Min.

God is a good God, He loves you, and He wants to bless you.

Comment

I have a yamaha 5500 that is pretty quiet. I think it runs around 70dbs. You could use a good electric pressure washer. I will be going this route very shorty. Hope this helps.

Comment

Well you can alway put it in a box!
          With compact fiberglass insulation, just vent it and test it for cooling and aspiration

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');