• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Card Printers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Business Card Printers?

Originally posted by justin30513 View Post
    I get ads daily from them. I just had 4 shirts and 4 hats done for 65.00 shipped.
    Sorry. That price included my site and 10 magnetic "fridge" cards.
    www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
      I like the shirt. Is it printed on both sides, or one?
      It's the same on the back.........just bigger. It does cost more to have the back done. I think it's like 12.00 total. Still a deal!
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by justin30513 View Post
        It's the same on the back.........just bigger. It does cost more to have the back done. I think it's like 12.00 total. Still a deal!
        Nice! Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Vista print

Comment

I have used 123print. 100 Glossy cards for $3.95. Cant beat that. I got tired of people asking me for a card.

Comment

March 30th I ordered some cards from vistaprint like I have in the past. I tracked the order and it shows the package was delivered on April 7th. Never received them. What I noticed was that it was shipped by Fed Ex to my local USPS office so they can make the final delivery. I thought that was odd. Yesterday I spoke to my mail man and he said that Fed Ex has a contract with USPS. It's cheaper for them to deliver it to the USPS then to have their Fed Ex driver make the delivery in their truck. Hmmm, aren't we still getting charged for it.
              Anyhow, I then spoke to Vista Print and told them what happend and they aer going to send me a new batch via 3 day delivery. So their customer service was not bad.
              Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
              www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
              Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');