• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must have Equipment to Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Must have Equipment to Start

I think around 10-15 W8006 pads should be good.
    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

I say consider all the products you have in which you'd use a 8006 pad, then double it. That way you have a dedicated pad for each, plus a backup.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'd also add:

-air compressor a with trigger style attachment on the end on the hose
          -various detailing brushes
          -razor balde scrapper
          -pressure washer (optional)
          Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I tried to cancel my order today and switch to the DA but the guy at the store kept giving me feed back about not knowing much about the DA and that I could dail the rotory back if needed. I got tired to talking and just told him I would come and pick up the rotory.
            1. should I just pay for it and not worry about it since I will probably need it in the future
            2. go ahead and order the DA and leave the rotory for now
            3. drop everything and just order it the DA offline and the rotory as well (in the future of course)

Comment

Originally posted by jmitch8011 View Post
              I tried to cancel my order today and switch to the DA but the guy at the store kept giving me feed back about not knowing much about the DA and that I could dail the rotory back if needed. I got tired to talking and just told him I would come and pick up the rotory.
              1. should I just pay for it and not worry about it since I will probably need it in the future
              2. go ahead and order the DA and leave the rotory for now
              3. drop everything and just order it the DA offline and the rotory as well (in the future of course)

If you have the money for both than I say get them. The rotary and DA are both a must have in the line up IMHO. If you have to pick one then I think it depends on what kind of work you're going to be doing. Like Mike stated above, a rotary is great for high volume work but if you want to get into high end retail then you will want to have a DA to follow up with after the rotary when needed.

Rasky
              Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Thanks, I think i'm going to bite the bullet because I'm going to need it in the future as you said. I guess i need to change from the consumer mind state to the business.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');