• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam

For those that use a real steam cleaner, how do you like it? I'm considering buying one for interiors.
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Re: Steam

Originally posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    For those that use a real steam cleaner, how do you like it? I'm considering buying one for interiors.
    High quality steamer will set you back about $1,000
    Are we talking for carpet use or seats etc..?
    Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
    ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
    (269)650-2242

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's detailing View Post
      High quality steamer will set you back about $1,000
      Are we talking for carpet use or seats etc..?
      The one I am looking at is $995, but they have a more powerful one for about $3995 I think. Carpets, seats, dash / trim the whole bit.
      AeroCleanse, LLC
      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

If i may ask what steamer's are you looking at
        Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm looking at this on: Steam Cleaner
          AeroCleanse, LLC
          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

I thought you would say one of them i have both if you want i got one extra chief i was going to sell for 2600.00 brand new in the box opened only to see it and make sure all is good and is perfect.

I love both use the chief a little .more cause i do alot of steaming on the outside to save water but it is so far the best machine i have had yet the smaller one you can get a cart for it but will cost you more maybe 200.00 or so

I also have boars' hair brushes' that are special made for this machines' from italy cause of the cars' i have and the high end details' i do i need them i can get you a set for a few bucks' more if you want if you get the machine i don't know what your cash flow is like but i would go with the chief it really is the only way to go

If i can help you in anyway let me know i do not work or sell for these companies' i have the machines' and try to help more people understand them better so they don't get screwed in the process i thought i would need two of these since my others' steamers' i got over the years' would not last or keep up so i was so use to buying 2 at a time since this one i hav not needed no more than one and never had a problem so now i have an extra one and i figure since you looking i save you 500.00
            Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I looked at the Chief, but its too much money right now. I'll probably get one of the propane units at a later date (like when it gets cold here).
              AeroCleanse, LLC
              www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

I did the whole propane thing not worth the time and money i'm down to an average 3 car's a day by my self and this steamer never runs' out and always' keeps' heat and pressure with no problems'

The smaller one cut's down alot but goes' back up fast you will only get 1-2 cars' maybe before you have to refill but is still an awsome machine i use it cause it has hot jet stream switch like 50 psi for door jams' and stuff like that you will be very happy with anyone of these 2 you pick

Comment

Maybe, but its a few thousand less.
                  AeroCleanse, LLC
                  www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Just reading the specs, looks like a fine unit....
                    Steam is so universal, safe, and effective removes the touhest grime .....Joe
                    (269)650-2242

Comment

Does a steam unit replace a hot water extractor or are both needed? I'm thinking I could sell the hot water extractor I have. From that website it seems you need both, though I'm not sure as I have a decent wet/dry vac as well.
                      AeroCleanse, LLC
                      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Yes you do need both steam can do alot but for a mini van or mom's suv that is trashed you will need the extractor if you do not plan on doing a ton of detailing start small if you are don't cheap out it pays' and pays' big in the long run

Comment

I know of one detail shop and he uses steam for everything ..
                          Myself, I would rather have the extractor and the steamer for other jobs..
                          (269)650-2242

Comment

I've decided to hold off on a steam machine and get a generator and some other items. Then I'll probably get the better steam unit when I have more money.
                            AeroCleanse, LLC
                            www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');