• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rinse water & power for the DA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rinse water & power for the DA

hey my name is Omar, mobile detailing is a great way to make money and it is very low cost to you. I currently own a mobile detailing business out of my honda civic in washington state. I had $200.00 to start my business after quiting my construction job back in november '07. I had so many reasons why this business could not work or succeed. One; i had no water source, and two, i had no power source, and also it rains here almost all the time and i started in the fall. I tell you what, real estate agents and mortgage or title and escrow companies love my service. i have alot of clients that i serve on a bi-weekly basis, or even weekly. I sometimes ask someone in the neighbor hood where i will be working in if i could use there water and power, and in return i give them a free wash, they like the trade-off. What i do is carry around three 5 gallon jugs, like the blue ones they deliver to businesses, for the clients that have no water. And also homedepot has a water reclaiming system originally used for flooded basements that is $50-60. It is in the plumbing section. all you need is a source of power and two 4ft hoses, one to **** up water and the other to shoot it out into the grass or gravel or even water container. Another tip for you that i am in the process of doing is getting a carwash mat to contain my water from running into streams and sewer,ect.. this is sold on the internet for $600.00, but you can make it for $50-60 at home depot. First you need a tarp 10x20. Next you need a three to four inch wall around to contain your water. What i will use are those snake-like floating devices kids use in pools which are 4 to 5 feet long. You can pick them up at the dollor store, you will need 10. Three for each side and two for front and back. buy some adhesive from homedepot to secure foam walls to tarp edges. Next, roll the tarp with the wall, one time, and then apply more adhesive to secure the tarp to itself. i like to share ideas so feel free to write back of any ideas you might have for me. take care

Comment

hey my name is Omar, mobile detailing is a great way to make money and it is very low cost to you. I currently own a mobile detailing business out of my honda civic in washington state. I had $200.00 to start my business after quiting my construction job back in november '07. I had so many reasons why this business could not work or succeed. One; i had no water source, and two, i had no power source, and also it rains here almost all the time and i started in the fall. I tell you what, real estate agents and mortgage or title and escrow companies love my service. i have alot of clients that i serve on a bi-weekly basis, or even weekly. I sometimes ask someone in the neighbor hood where i will be working in if i could use there water and power, and in return i give them a free wash, they like the trade-off. What i do is carry around three 5 gallon jugs, like the blue ones they deliver to businesses, for the clients that have no water. And also homedepot has a water reclaiming system originally used for flooded basements that is $50-60. It is in the plumbing section. all you need is a source of power and two 4ft hoses, one to **** up water and the other to shoot it out into the grass or gravel or even water container. Another tip for you that i am in the process of doing is getting a carwash mat to contain my water from running into streams and sewer,ect.. this is sold on the internet for $600.00, but you can make it for $50-60 at home depot. First you need a tarp 10x20. Next you need a three to four inch wall around to contain your water. What i will use are those snake-like floating devices kids use in pools which are 4 to 5 feet long. You can pick them up at the dollor store, you will need 10. Three for each side and two for front and back. buy some adhesive from homedepot to secure foam walls to tarp edges. Next, roll the tarp with the wall, one time, and then apply more adhesive to secure the tarp to itself. i like to share ideas so feel free to write back of any ideas you might have for me. take care

Comment

wher do you put your generator, and how big is it? also wher did you find it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');