• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for detailer in 92646 or 90805

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for detailer in 92646 or 90805

I am in need of a good detailer for my 2004 Toyota Landcruiser (black). I live in Hunt. Bch 92646. Also, at my office we need one too in North Long Beach 90805. I have gone thru so many different sub-par detailers I need someone thats reliable and goes beyond the norm. I also have a white 04' Toyota Sienna minivan that would need detailing as well. There is opportunity here with all my friends and family.
    Thanks in advance,
    andrew

u-can email me @ dynoDOTkidATgmailDOTcom or PM me if I'm on.
    Last edited by nintenDRU; Jan 30, 2007, 11:17 AM. Reason: wrong email contact

Re: Looking for detailer in 92646 or 90805

Your PM's seem to be disabled. You have eMail!
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

ooops i wrote the wrong email send to this one:
      dyonDOTkidATgmailDOTcom

PS my PM's should work Ill look into that

Comment

Originally posted by nintenDRU View Post
        ooops i wrote the wrong email send to this one:
        dyonDOTkidATgmailDOTcom

PS my PM's should work Ill look into that
        I tried emailing you and it bounced back.

You have a PM now.
        You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');