• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going pro?

me and my friend are hoping to open a BASIC car wash/detailing shop. i just want to ask what are the basic tools needed for this business. im a car addict and of course, a megs user so generally, i want megs equipments and supplies. i live here in philippines and i just wondering where could i get these supplies? i want to get supplies from a certified meguiars product retailer.
    before u rev em up, shine em up!

Re: going pro?

autodetailsolutions has a great business package:

I couldnt find a business package on meguiars online so I posted this link..u can remove it if its not permited!
    www.CustomDetailer.com

Comment

Originally posted by ADHD View Post
      autodetailsolutions has a great business package:

I couldnt find a business package on Meguiars online so I posted this link.. u can remove it if its not permited!
      Clickable commercial links are now allowed on most any forum of any substance, including this one. That said, Rick Meyers at AutoDetailingSolutions.com is a great partner and distributor for Meguiar's.

We've been planning on creating a directory of links for vendors/partners like Rick and we'll see if we can get this going, until then posting something like this is fine,

AutoDetailingSolutions.com

The person looking for the information is likely able to figure out how to find the site and then they can search the site for what they're looking for.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

no worries mike! Im on E90post.com all day and we can post links to anywhere the internet will take u! But i knew being a products forum posting another outside link would be questionable thats why i put what i did!
        I appreciate you explaining that and sorry if i caused any problems!
        www.CustomDetailer.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');