• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable canopy for detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable canopy for detailing

Mobile detailers what kind of canopy do you use and how big.Im buying one just cant figure out what size I need.Im looking for a light one for one person to put up.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
    Show Car Detail

I use EZUP systems. I have one 10x10 and one 10x12. I can put them up myself, including loading and unloading into the truck, in about 2 minutes. They have 5 separate height settings. For small cars, I will use the second to lowest setting, which barely allows me to wash the roof with ease, but provides maximum coverage, for large SUVs I use the highest setting. The work great, and come with siding. The siding can be clamped to the support structure of the pop up and provide a mini shelter (great for buffing). The only thing is, they arent cheap. Around $200 for a 10x10, and around $300 for the 10x12. Oh yeah, and they are structured, so they wont go blow away on ya when a little wind comes through. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks Seabreeze for the reply.I was looking at EZUP and found a aluminum one for 750 dollars.Its aluminum and weighs 55lbs.Its a 10x15.
      Show Car Detail

Comment

Got a link to it? A pic?

Comment

The canopy I bought is on the EZUP website.Its the Eclipse 2 aluminum model.10x15.I paid $780 for it with leg weights.I know its alot of money but its very light and I will use it for detailing,racing and car show events.Im hoping to get many years of use out of it.The web address is [url]www.myezup.com .I would post pics if I could but Im still learning how to post pics.
          Show Car Detail

Comment

Thanks for all the info! Wish I would have known about these.

I just orderd mine!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');