• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product line recommendation request for ceramic coated vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product line recommendation request for ceramic coated vehicle.

Good Evening folks,

Been away for awhile. Basically I have been quite happy with my routine and the products I have been using. But I recently got a ceramic coating on a new vehicle and need some recommendations on which product line to utilize.

I used to use the NXT line and then I went to the Ultimate line. My last car was washed with Gold Class shampoo through a foam cannon and waxed with Hybrid Ceramic.

I promised myself no more black Cars, especially in Canada winters, but I got a Santa Cruz and the only good color is black. So the headache begins.

My questioqs are, is there a better ph neutral shampoo than the gold class for a foam cannon?

And can I use the Hybrid Ceramic over a Diamond Kote Ceramic coating? Is there any benefit? Brighter shine? Enhanced protection?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Vehicle treated with NXT line:

Vehicle treated with NXT and ultimate line:

Vehicle treated with Ultimate and ceramic line (+ 2 other Rams i don't have pics for):

Vehicle treated with Hybrid Ceramic line:

Current Diamond Kote treated vehicle I'm looking for advice on:

Attached Files
    Last edited by ken_ja; Feb 10, 2024, 06:41 PM.
    Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

I know the Megs reps will give the best advise, but I would say on a ceramic coated car you could use the Gold Class to wash and/or foam, but also the Cetamic shampoo to wash for a boost. The orange bottle is discontinued, but the new version should be available soon??
    And after washing Ceramic Detailer is a great product to maintain with (green bottle). Or grab some M799 to give a layer on top.

Comment

Thanks Buddy. Anybody have experience using Megs products over the Diamond Kote?

Comment

Anyone? Megs reps?

Comment

I know Markus did a video on M799 when it came out. He said it was developed to be able to go on top of ceramic coatings, even competitors. And Ceramic Detailer is M799 diluted, so it should work well in top of yours.

Comment

I also have questions about a new vehicle that has a fresh ceramic coating. Can I still clay bar the car without ruing the ceramic coating? Polishing and waxing as well? I never had a vehicle with ceramic coating and i have questions. so many products. so little time.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');