• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#82 Or 83# With A Pc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #82 Or 83# With A Pc?

I want to be able to remove light swirl and scratches .I only have a pc and 8006 pads.Can anyone tell me what works best#82 or #83 with a pc.mostly i see the swirls on dark color cars in direct sunlight.And can i just go over the polish with nxt and thats it,or is there something else i must do.I have no expierence with a rotary and to be honest scared to try and use one.Thanks

Re: #82 Or 83# With A Pc?

Originally posted by mtp78
    I want to be able to remove light swirl and scratches .I only have a pc and 8006 pads.Can anyone tell me what works best#82 or #83 with a pc.mostly i see the swirls on dark color cars in direct sunlight.And can i just go over the polish with nxt and thats it,or is there something else i must do.I have no expierence with a rotary and to be honest scared to try and use one.Thanks
    Hi mpt78,
    If it were me, I would use #82 SFP with the #5 setting on the PC and try that 1st...It may be that #82 will remove these scratches after a pass or two. If that doesn't work, then you will have to step up to #83 DACP. (5 setting too)

NXT, by itself, may hide the swirls for a while, but they will eventually come back to haunt you. #83 & #82 will give you tremendous gloss as a foundation for the NXT, as well as removing the swirls too.
    r. b.

Comment

Hey,

I agree with Rusty.

But to add: I always remove the #82 while still damp. Do not dry buff. With #83, work the product until only a slight residue remains, and then remove.

Keep us posted!!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');