• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Wash not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Wash not working?

Hello everyone. This is my first post here, so forgive me if this topic has been covered before (I tried the search function, but I couldn't find what I was looking for).

My problem is with Hyper Wash. I mixed some in the 1 litre foam lance reservoir, using the 400:1 ratio. This, I worked out, is 2.5 ml to a litre. However, the resulting 'stream' was very thin and created very little foam, and it certainly didn't stay on the car, running off almost immediatey. What am I doing wrong here? Can anyone help please?

Re: Hyper Wash not working?

You will need to add more. I used an online conversion tool. But you will need 2-3 oz which is like 59 - 89 mL. Try 59 mL first and see how you like it.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thanks, I will try that the next time and report back.

Comment

he Guz - I've just realised that the amount you mention works out to about 10;1. Does that mean that Meguiars' estimate is wildly optimistic?

Comment

The 400:1 is for a bucket wash. For a foam gun or foam cannon you will need more soap to get that foam effect.

Good video to watch. It says 100 mL in this video. But try just a little less if you are using a foam cannon and adjust from there.

99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thanks for all that valuable information, especially the 100mm bit. I don't think it's very clear on the packaging! I shall certainly try it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');