• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please vote on this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please vote on this!!!

I've had a couple of other posts asking about steam cleaning options. Here are the 3 I'm looking at, please vote for the one you think is best out of the 3.

Site links to each.

Reliable EnviroMate Brio
    We offer garment care and steam cleaning products for your every need, from professional ironing stations to direct drive sewing machines. Shop now!

Vapor Clean II
    Step in the world of steam cleaning with this great Vapor Clean II Italian cleaner! The lowest price yet high in reliability and quality.

Reliable EnviroMate E3
    Quality materials, craftsmanship, innovation and passion are the hallmarks of any Reliable Steam Cleaner! Come visit our wide selection today!
    EnvrioMate E250 Brio Steam Cleaner
    0.00%
    Vapor Clean II
    100.00%
    EnviroMate E3 Steam Cleaner
    0.00%
    Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Re: Please vote on this!!!

buy which ever one you want. These ain't pro models so I wouldn't expect alot out of them. the pro models go for $2,000ish so anything else is a cheap knock off. I'm sure it will work if you use it sparingly. But don't expect it to act like a $2,000 pro model

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I would hate to make a choice by just reading info from a website. I can comment on the vx5000. Works great and is reasonably priced. I wish it had continious fill but very seldom have I found the need but nice to have if needed.
      Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
      317-513-4678

Comment

I don't have the budget for a $1000+ unit. $300-$500 is my max. I know I can't get a commercial unit at this price, just trying to find the best overall in the lower price range and hope it lasts. I only detail on weekends from Spring-Fall months 1 maybe 2 cars a weekend, but that's it. So it's not going to get constant 5 day use. I'll give a review on how well it's doing over the next few months. And oh yeah, I purchased one today, so we'll see how well it holds up.
        Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');