• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question and discussion about these new microfiber/auto spa towels I recently bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question and discussion about these new microfiber/auto spa towels I recently bought

Hey everyone, this thread is sort of stems from this one,

Where I talk about the fine clear coat scratches I've been finding lately after waxing and polishing.

And come to find out my car's paint is highly sensitive. And a few days ago I think I found a way to keep those scratches from coming back as much. Basically I think I found a better type of microfiber towel. As new, to me at least, it is the softest feeling towel of any kind I have ever used or felt of.

They are called microfiber "spa" buffering towels. They are made by a company called "Detailer's choice" and I found them at my local K-mart. I picked up a pack of six for about five bucks and change. They are white towels with aqua or light blue around the towel's edges. As far as measurement, they roughly measure about 14in. X 14in.

Here is what they look like via Amazon.com.

And as much as I hate to say this to you all, at least in new form, they are even softer than my MEGS supreme shine towels.

Now what I'm wondering or worried about is how will they perform after I use and wash them a few times. Has anyone here ever used them? And if so do they perform as well as I think or hope they will? And do they hold up to multiple washes and uses? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.
    Strader327

Professional photographer and owner of STRADER Motorsports Photography

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strad...41121349262327
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');