• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 carnuba car wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 carnuba car wax

hey guys. has anyone ever used thisproduct? i saw it at AutoZone on sale for $2.99 and was wondering if it would hurt my car. lol i'll probably buy it and test it, but i was curious as to whether anyones ever tried it.

Re: F1 carnuba car wax

Probably wouldn't hurt...but probably wouldn't protect it for very long either.

Comment

Re: F1 carnuba car wax

Originally posted by flight567 View Post
      hey guys. has anyone ever used thisproduct? i saw it at AutoZone on sale for $2.99 and was wondering if it would hurt my car. lol i'll probably buy it and test it, but i was curious as to whether anyones ever tried it.
      In some places it's called Kit, I've used some of their products particularly the wash and wax shampoo. Decent for the price.

I have used it before, quite cheap. It's a carnauba cleaner wax, it works well for an entry level product quite easy to use, does give a good shine though and definitely won't hurt/harm your car. And yes, it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');