• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick up the Wrong Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up the Wrong Product

I did a wash and wax yesterday. As usual, I would first use UC for spot removal of road tar and other elements. Then I would use UW (Liquid) to wax the car. Since UC and UW look similiar, I picked up UC to wax the car. At the end, I was not sure if I applied UW to the whole car.

This happened to me twice already. Anyone made this same mistake as me?

Re: Pick up the Wrong Product

Can't say that I've done that personally, but doesn't seem like an unreasonable mistake to make. You could always grab one of the plastic dispenser bottles which are only a dollar or two, so that your containers look different.

Alternatively, keep one bottle on a shelf in the garage far away from the other!

Comment

Thank you for this opportunity to make numerous humorous and sarcastic comments. For today only I will resist, but dude they smell different!

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Originally posted by wifpd4 View Post
        Thank you for this opportunity to make numerous humorous and sarcastic comments. For today only I will resist, but dude they smell different!

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');