• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I have been using the DA Microfiber system with some other products! Great results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have been using the DA Microfiber system with some other products! Great results

So I have beeen using the DA MF pads for my 1-Step corrections.
    I have found that Ultimate Compound works great on the Cut pads to remove scratches.
    D151 is my new 1-step using the Cut Pad also. I have used it on an Black Expedition with horrible water stains, and it cut them down by about 75%.
    I tried D151 and Cut pad again today on a Charcoal Civic, it removed light to moderate defects and reduced swirls by about 80-90%.
    I Love these MF pads!
    Has anyone else used the MF Pads with D151 with success?
    Philip Miranda
    Miranda Mobile Auto Spa

Re: So I have been using the DA Microfiber system with some other products! Great res

Nice - thanks for the heads up!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');