• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Duster??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Duster??

Does Meguiars make a car duster ? And if not...what do people think of the California car duster VS. the OXO good grips brand, I have heard good things about the OXO brand duster.
    Thanks

I use the small California car duster interior only! Never on paint but it sure picks up all the dust very well on my dash doors and so on. If I just want a quick dust I pull it out but I normally put some protectant on.

I am a little concerned when using them on paint I just think it will scratch the surface and that is why I never use them on the paint. Just one opinion I am sure there are others who use them on the exterior.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I use a califonia car duster. So long as it's only just light surface dust and your barely running the duster over it I've found them to be fine. I run it over my car especially before I put the cover on it. I figure worst case scenario dust caught between the cover and the car would be much worse anyways.
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

After a day of driving there will usually be a very thin layer of dust, I will use a MF to remove it. Will this cause scratches?
        1999 V6 Mustang

Turbo: www.tmaturbo.com

Tune: www.springfieldmotorsport.com

Comment

The duster works fine -- just use a light touch and it does a good job. I have never had a problem with scratches.

Comment

I use a cali car duster on my Stang. Actually, I have 2 of them-one I keep in the garage to wipe it down when we bring it back in, if it's too late at night for a bath (it happens every so often!) and one I keep in the truck for wipe-downs when we arrive at a show/cruise.....

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');