• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV show "Trucks"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show "Trucks"

Did anyone catch the show "Trucks" that showed a bunch of Meg's products? They also showed how to wet sand. They showed the PC and explained how EASY it is to use. I am thinking of buying one now. It looks like you can't go wrong with it.

I saw that one! Wish they went into it a little more than they did.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Yeah... I watched it too...

in-between uploading smilies

It was a good demonstration for the amount of time he had to do it in. This is more or less what takes place at our clinics here at Meguiar's on Saturday's except we don't get too heavy into wet-sanding entire panels. Wet-sanding fresh paint is one thing, wet sanding paint that is completely cured and years old is another thing.

I like to just concentrate on removing isolated scratches on cured paint, for the most part it takes too long to remove your sanding marks on cured paint when you do entire sections and when it's not your car, it can be kind of risky.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yeah I watched it too. I thought it would have spent more time on polishing/waxing rather than wet sanding, but it was pretty good.
        You don't see much on television about auto detailing.....wish there was more!
        Garry42
        2002 F150 King Ranch SCAB /
        2004 VW Jetta

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');