• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look What I found in Target today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I found in Target today!

The New gift set from Meguiar's its $30.00.
    '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Re: Look What I found in Target today!

Just in time for the savvy Christmas shopper.

Comment

Nice, love that glass cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
        it smells great too.
        '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Comment

What happened to the $20 option like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
            + 1,000,000

Its a great cleaner and smells awesome. I only have about 6 bottles left in stock.

[off topic]
            I've noticed one of my local targets had all of their detailing supplies on clearance. I grabbed the last 3 megs claybar kits for $8 a piece. I dont know if this is a nation wide or local thing so dont go running out expecting everything to be clearanced.
            Alan T.

Comment

This doesn't seem that great of a deal compared to the $20 gift box last year. The box from last year came with the NXT 2.0 wax, Ultimate Quik Detailer and 2 other things. The first 2 alone already made it worth it.
              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
                This doesn't seem that great of a deal compared to the $20 gift box last year. The box from last year came with the NXT 2.0 wax, Ultimate Quik Detailer and 2 other things. The first 2 alone already made it worth it.
                ..Quik Glass Cleaner, QID, Tire foam, DC Shampoo and sponge. No UQD.

I pick up 8 of them last year on clearance. I agree though. Not as good of a deal compared to last year.
                Alan T.

Comment

I believe it is still a good deal. Can't wait to see when we get them in my neck of the woods.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post

I agree.
                    Nick
                    Tucker's Detailing Services
                    815-954-0773
                    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

"Everything you need for a 'showcar perfect' appearance" says the gift pack huh. i love megs products but dang that marketing engine can just get outrite silly. Someone needs to settle down the marketing dept or get control over the ad agency. Who approved this? The megs image is dangerously close to being associated with total spin which risks loosing loyals as well as an authoritative voice with which to claim quality. I understand the need to generate revenue from an "in-and-out" end cap program with mass retailers but the package design and copy writing must still consider the effect to the brand, not just saying what it needs to move this one unit.

Sorry about the rant but this stuff hurts detailers who tout megs as well.
                      "The Dude Abides"

Comment

Quik Glass Cleaner? I hadn't seen that before.... must be I'm behind the times!

Comment

NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by DetailFreak517 View Post
                            Quik Glass Cleaner? I hadn't seen that before.... must be I'm behind the times!
                            It's only sold in the gift sets, so unless you stock up around the holidays, you won't see it very much...
                            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

While you guys bicker over which year's gift set provided the most value for money, please spare a thought for us who don't have the benefit of Meguiars holiday gift sets at all .

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');