• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some product help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some product help

Most of my cars have the usual scuffs and scraps now and I want to give them a good cleaning so what do I use? I currently have been doing the claybar and the 3 step consumer system with good results but I want to step it up. I do have a DA but its the lesser quality one and will soon be steping up.

Re: Need some product help

Originally posted by 1slo8850 View Post
    Most of my cars have the usual scuffs and scraps now and I want to give them a good cleaning so what do I use? I currently have been doing the claybar and the 3 step consumer system with good results but I want to step it up. I do have a DA but its the lesser quality one and will soon be steping up.
    This is an example of steps and appropriate examples. Autogeek carries many brands of top quality detailing products and below is but a small example.

Clay
    Swirl Remover – Meguiar’s M105
    Finishing Polish – Meguiar’s M205
    Finishing Polish – Menzerna Polish PO85RD
    Isopropyl Alcohol Clean
    Seal - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, Menzerna Power Lock Paint Sealant
    Wax - Collinite 845, Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Wax,
    BobbyG

Comment

Re: Need some product help

What about going with....

Clay