• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foam Master Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam Master Gun

Is it possible to hook this gun up to a pressure washer? How does it compare to the foam cannon?

thanks

Re: Foam Master Gun

The Gilmour foam gun is NOT for use with a pressure washer. It is strictly for use with a typical garden hose.

No personal experience with a foam cannon on a pressure washer but from the pics I've seen, the combo will have a more dense foam.

Comment

I picked up one of these today:

So far only one use, works as I expected it to. I moved around rather quickly expecting the soap to go through a lot faster. Much to my surprise I had the car covered and it was maybe down 2". So next time, move a bit slower and really saturate it.

Comment

Originally posted by hacker-pschorr View Post
        I picked up one of these today:

So far only one use, works as I expected it to. I moved around rather quickly expecting the soap to go through a lot faster. Much to my surprise I had the car covered and it was maybe down 2". So next time, move a bit slower and really saturate it.
        I have this as well. I works good, and I also have a foam gun. I do not like to use this all the time, because of the pressure washer being taken out everytime.

Comment

I bought the Gilmour foam gun and thought it was garbage, I was going to resell it on eBay until the kids started to play with it. Cool toy for kids. Better than a Super Soaker.
          Real men (and women) don't eat quiche, or use foam guns. Only the Brits use their foam "lances" and giggle about them in the pub later on.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');