• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotary buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotary buffer

I have a brand new black truck, is there a special way to use a rotary buffer

Re: Rotary buffer

I would suggest that you get your hands on a PC or G110 , there a lot easier to use and way way safer, I'm not good with rotary's myself so I can't answer your question. I'm sure a rotary expert will chime in soon enough.

Comment

If your inexperienced, I would definitely get a d/a. But if your heart is set on doing it by rotary. Go to your local salvage yard. Get yourself a practice panel or two. This is a lot cheaper then a repaint for your vehicle. Good luck.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        If your inexperienced, I would definitely get a d/a. But if your heart is set on doing it by rotary. Go to your local salvage yard. Get yourself a practice panel or two. This is a lot cheaper then a repaint for your vehicle. Good luck.

That's exactly what I did when I bought a rotary, Best way too practice

Comment

Thanks guys, yes I have a rotary and a high speed polisher, I have done all my cars and friends cars in the past and have very good results, but I have never worked with black before and I know it's going to be a whole different animal. Thanks michaels I think I will tackle the job by hand for now until I can get a black hood to practice on

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');