• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hey guys im new and need some help if the car is in good condition with lil to no waterspot can i use the meduiars cleaner/polish and follow up the the no7 show car glaze the the no26 yellow wax? or skip the cleaner polish ang straight to the no7 showcar glaze? i really like using this 2 produts thanks

Re: need help

Unless you plan on buffing the car, you can go right to #7 glaze and then do a NXT and then #26 Layer. I have done it once and loved it. I have a car that I will be doing that to, this weekend.

Comment

If the paint hasnt been cleaned in a while, you may want the cleaning ability though.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        If the paint hasnt been cleaned in a while, you may want the cleaning ability though.
        Also to add, as I forgot, clay barring a great step in the right direction.

Comment

thanks guys ya i clay before anything ok guys thanks for the input everything counts

Comment

nxt??

Comment

Originally posted by nabisco shine View Post

good condition with lil to no waterspot

I would first wash the vehicle with a good car wash shampoo, and then follow up with a claying. If you're not down with claying, seeing as the finish is not 100% clean, (you mentioned a lil waterspot) I would definately, definately use the cleaner/polish.

Since the cleaner/polish has polish in it, you can skip the #7, as I don't think you'll be able to see a noticable difference. Then, you can apply your LSP

Comment

thanks guys ya i clay before anything ok guys thanks for the input everything counts

I recieved a phone call while composing my post

Comment

nxt??

NXT, or #26...

You can't go wrong either way

Comment

thanks guys and as for the no7 can i use my pc to polish in

Comment

Yes.

Comment

As others have stated. Do not forget the claying. A very important step.
                        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');