• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Harley - New Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Harley - New Paint

OK...........To review..........Last night I used a UQD soaked 100% cotton towel to wipe off the usual film from rideing. (Not to long ago I applied a base coat of MGC and have been using UQD since). This works very well for me. Tonight, after carefully wiping off any overnight dust, I applied a coat of #26 with a new terry cloth covered sponge applicator. I let it sit for probably an hour or more while I cleaned the chrome. I then used a new MF towel to finnish and WOW! Awesome! Because the light in my garage is not the best I'll check it again in the sun soon for the final inspection. I have to say the #26, at least to me, has more shine than GC. BTW, I also see a difference between UQD and QD. I dont mind spending a couple of extra bucks for UQD. It's worth it. That's it for now.
    Thanks everyone for all your input. Very helpful to be sure.

TK

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');