• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

A+++++++ For Karen Edwards.

I received 2 liquidy cans and I contacted her about them. She reimbursed me for my shipment of the 2 cans back to her and she went ahead and shipped me out 2 new cans that were solid.

Probably the best service I have ever received from anyone on ebay.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

While some of my $150+ waxes do offer better reflectivity, M16 is not far behind, for literally less than 10% of the prices of some of the premium waxes.

Not that I'd buy any, but I'd be curious as to what $150 wax looks like and what the seller's hype sounds like. Please send me a link.

Thanks a lot!
      "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
      BOB

Comment

I have 2 1/2 cans at home and just ordered three more! LOVE this stuff!!

Comment

Is this the site you ordered your M16? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Megui...Q5fAccessories

I tried and the site says:
          "This listing has ended.
          Item:Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax"

Am I too late?

Comment

Originally posted by mis3 View Post
            Is this the site you ordered your M16? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Megui...Q5fAccessories

I tried and the site says:
            "This listing has ended.
            Item:Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax"

Am I too late?
            Nah, search for Meguiars Paste on eBay.
            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
              Nah, search for Meguiars Paste on eBay.
              Thanks, ColonelCash. I just searched for Meguiars Paste and M16 did come up but it's $14.99 each.

Comment

That is the same seller. The seller increased the price to 14.99 with free shipping or best offer.
                01 Tacoma 4x4 X/C V6 Imperial Jade

"Oh, oh Marty, here's you keys. You're all waxed up, ready for tonight"
                Biff Tannen

Comment

Originally posted by mis3 View Post
                  Thanks, ColonelCash. I just searched for Meguiars Paste and M16 did come up but it's $14.99 each.
                  Normally its a minimum of $22 plus shipping. I've heard of it being sold for as much as $40.

Comment

I know people are going crazy with it and I did purchase couple for great price. Nonetheless, a single can will last you lifetime. There is no reason to horde them unless you are planning to resell.

- Vikas

Comment

Originally posted by sontakke View Post
                      I know people are going crazy with it and I did purchase couple for great price. Nonetheless, a single can will last you lifetime. There is no reason to horde them unless you are planning to resell.

- Vikas
                      What about users who own a shop? Or folks with multiple cars that wash & wax often?

Comment

More great deals on Ebay.

M80
                        M84
                        M66

Each for $12.99 for a gallon plus shipping. Ye Gads, I just paid more than that for 32oz of M80. For that price, I guess I'm up for a gallon more.
                        Brad Mower
                        SLC, UT

Comment

The M20 for $20 per 64oz jug is by far the best deal listed. M80 / M66 are not that much more expensive than ADS when you factor in the shipping. M20 runs a cool $40+ shipping from most online stores....althoug Amazon has a good price on it right now ($28).

Comment

Even after going through the entire winter and with zero washing, this wax still beads water! I just have to remember to park my vehicles outside when it rains and then it looks nice and shiny.

- Vikas

Comment

This is, in my opinion, one of the greatest threads in MOL history.

Comment

Got my m16 today for 12 shipped. It has gotten hot, but idc....I really just wanted the tin
                                00 GTP
                                10 Z1000
                                97 XJ (mobile rig)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');