• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Originally posted by cardriver View Post
    Wow .

I think "Karen Edwards" accidentally shipped you my 2 cans of NXT .

I promptly received my 3 cans of M16 and 2 cans of NXT a while ago, but my second order of 2 cans NXT hasn't arrived, and it's been like 13 days so far. That 2nd order of 2 more cans NXT was placed at nearly the same time as the first order of 2 cans (which I did receive).

The wonderful USPS tracking thing this whole time still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received", but that doesn't really mean anything. I'm still happy with my orders from the seller, but I'm going to message her right now and ask about this shadyness .
    I have the same issue... received 2 of my orders, waiting on my first original order which still hasn't arrived yet, and is stuck on the electronic submission received according to USPS. I think that means that USPS received the order/request of the package online, but it doesnt mean she actually shipped it physically with them yet. Waiting on her reply though..

Comment

Received my 2nd shippment, but haven't received the order I placed the day before that order??? Tried the wax out and I love it. Was a breeze to apply and I used the wipe on wipe off method for removal and that was a breeze as well. This was on top of the 2 #21 2.0 coats that are already on the car, so I should have some pretty good protection for my garage queen now
      1999 Ford Contour SVT
      Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
      1966/2760

Comment

Wait, garage queens need protection?

Comment

I also ordered an initial order of 4 cans then another 7 whcih I'm still wating on. Haven't tried it yet as I just placed an order for a bunch of stuff through ADS.

Since M16 doesn't "dry" white what is best way to apply? Apply it and do a "swipe" test or do you not have to let it dry at all?

Comment

I received my tins of M16 in the mail on Saturday.

Brian

Comment

You will love it. I waxed my golf cart with M16 yesterday...went very well . Just a very slight dab-twist of the foam app pad in the tin (no chunks please!) and it went on very thin and easy. A tiny bit of the stuff really goes a long way. It actually seems to be easier to work with than my usual NXT liquid!

We'll see how the durability goes once I apply it to the car.
              And as for my 2 weeks+ situation...still waiting for my 2nd order of 2tins NXT, the seller responded:
              "All shipments were shipped but the 2 others were shipped out and then return by the post office because we had shipped it ou first class mail and we had to shipped them parcel post. It should be arriving shortly."

I don't know what to make of that. USPS doesn't indicate anything. I shall wait some more...

Comment

Firstly, I have no affiliation to the seller on Ebay (Karen).

Everyone, FYI it took several days for me to receive my product after Karen stopped shipping for free. I was a bit surprised as were many of you that the shipping seemed to be taking longer than others. Because of this and the fact that I started this thread (I want to help everyone), I contacted Karen to see what was up. She said that she was obviously bombarded by orders (more than she anticipated) and also that everything has been shipped and is out of her hands at this point. It can take the post office 2-9 days to make the delivery and everything is moving through the Postal Service now.
                Through the communications I've had with her, she really feels bad for the delay and some bad comments she has received. She has been straight up with everyone and if anything is not to your satisfaction, she says she'll do all she can to make you happy.

With this in mind. I would recommend that everyone give her a break and be sure to give her good ratings for her efforts on Ebay. After all, we are all getting a great product for an incredible price. Personally, I don't think it would be a bad thing to send her a thanks and some personal gratitude for making the product available to us too.

Just my two cents.

I
                Brad Mower
                SLC, UT

Comment

She has my money. I don't have my wax.

She already has A+ ratings from me from the other 6 transactions I did with her, but this other order is still in the works. Even though it's been 14 days and the USPS tracking service still only says "Electronic Shipping Info Received"...and even if it takes 20 more days for it to finally come through the mail, Karen will still get an A+ rating from me. Can't fault her on a great deal after all .
                  I just wish her email response was written in English !

Comment

I just offered $6 for two tins (they were buy it now for $6.99 each) and shipping of $7.05, so I kept it under $20 for two. Not the greatest deal on this thread, but I'll take it.

Never tried it so we'll see. Only about 15 hours and 12 minutes left.
                    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

My two cans showed up yesterday. It took a while.

I was shocked at how easy it was to apply and take it off. It is soft paste wax. I was expecting it to be hard paste wax. There was a melted oily layer on the inside edge of the can. I did think about putting the can in the hot water but decided not to do it. I applied to some panels and will monitor its longevity.

- Vikas

Comment

Just got my 5 cans today and arrived in perfect condition. Have zero complaints about Karen. With the other 3 I had before I should be set for awhile. Great stuff................

Comment

I was so surprised when I first applied the wax, it passes the swipe test after only about five minutes! It isn't even that hard to buff off if its been spread reasonably thinly.
                          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                          Calais Auto Detailing
                          CalaisDetails@aim.com
                          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Are people on MOL really giving her bad ratings becuase of slow shipping? If true, that is truly uncalled for.

Considering the only place to get M16 before now was eShine (which takes WEEKS to arrive) and the incredibly low prices that we bought the wax at, I feel like you are looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Also, please note that many times when a seller prints the shipping lable it can be days before the USPS ships out the package. If you drop off some items on Friday night, they won't be touched until Monday morning. Byhalia, MS isn't exactly the shipping capital of the world if you did not know. What they do have are plenty of overstock warehouses to buy excess merchandise at.

This is one reason why I try to limit my eBay selling. Everyone wants to get their packages the next day via FedEx overnight, but only wants to give you $2 for shipping.
                            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I got mine Friday. Didn't have a chance to use until Sunday. Have to say this is great! Awesome shine. I can see why some think it's hard to work with. Applied a little too heavily at first. Recognized my mistake and applied an even thinner coat. A little elbow grease and the wax came off quickly. Can't wait for the next wash to see all those beautiful beads!!

Comment

It looks like she has a new listing up with another 200 cans for sale at $14.99 each with free shipping, or make offer.

I wonder where she found all these hundreds and hundreds of tins of M16? One heck of a find though!
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');