• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
    Someone over on Autopia mentioned the seller was taking a loss after the free shipping. That is somewhat hard to believe they didn't calculate that out before hand.
    Hard to believe someone would not figure in shipping but I don't find it hard to believe she took a lose on those sales (or made little to no money at the least). But this also does not explain her accepting bids for 1/2 of the Buy Now price. I just can't see her getting M16 for $1.00 or less a tin. That is about the only way she'd make a profit.

If I did not know how much work selling stuff on ebay was, I'd have bought 40 or 50 tins, waited a few months for her to sell out and then sold them for $10 each plus shipping. But it really is a _huge_ pain to sell a lot of items on ebay.

Comment

Finished applying it to my tail gate and hood and must say this stuff is awesome. Had a good reflection and look to it using NXT and Gold Class but the M16 made it really pop and stand out. Can't wait to do the rest of the truck this weekend. ColonelCash mentioned "ball bearing" beading and I must agree that is exactly what it produces. Getting a very infrequent rain shower as I type and took a look at the hood and M16/UQD beads as advertised. I have found my new go to wax.
      Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Hitachi SP 18VA & PCXP
        Rides: 94 XJ & 04 Explorer XLT

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99 View Post
          Your M16 looks to be in good shape.

Looking forward to receiving mine.
          Brian

Comment

if i wasnt so tired, id go test it right now
            Hitachi SP 18VA & PCXP

Comment

That seller gets a real thumbs up from me. All fourteen of my tins were well packaged and the one's I've opened so far have worked as advertised with absolutely no problems. This bargain was a blessing for us Meguiar's nuts out there!
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99 View Post
                if i wasnt so tired, id go test it right now
                If your typing, you're not too tired to try it!

Comment

Originally posted by tcope1 View Post
                  If your typing, you're not too tired to try it!
                  haha. spent most the day in the E.R. with my wife, so yeah...too tired
                  Hitachi SP 18VA & PCXP

Comment

Who has received their product? While I have already gotten my M16, I'm hoping to get some M3, NXT 2.0, spray wax, M85 and the 3 bottle RV kit today. However, no detailing this weekend...I'm going camping.
                    Brad Mower
                    SLC, UT

Comment

I am still waiting on mine. It's been 11 days since I ordered it.

I saw that it is finally in transit now though. Hopefully only a few more days.
                      Brian

Comment

I GOT MINE!!!

CRAZY THING IS, I ORDERED 2 M16 CANS ONLY AND THE PACKAGE HAS 2 M16 and 2 NXT PASTE WAX...

I ONLY PAID FOR 2 M16!!! WOOHOO!!! FREE WAX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by james0509 View Post
                          I GOT MINE!!!

CRAZY THING IS, I ORDERED 2 M16 CANS ONLY AND THE PACKAGE HAS 2 M16 and 2 NXT PASTE WAX...
                          I ordered 2 tins of NXT and my box was empty!

(just kidding )

Comment

Mine is finally on its way, but Tennessee is pretty far from Seattle.
                            "Every moment frontin and maxin
                            Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                            "

Comment

I GOT MINE!!!

Wow .

I think "Karen Edwards" accidentally shipped you my 2 cans of NXT .

I promptly received my 3 cans of M16 and 2 cans of NXT a while ago, but my second order of 2 cans NXT hasn't arrived, and it's been like 13 days so far. That 2nd order of 2 more cans NXT was placed at nearly the same time as the first order of 2 cans (which I did receive).

The wonderful USPS tracking thing this whole time still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received", but that doesn't really mean anything. I'm still happy with my orders from the seller, but I'm going to message her right now and ask about this shadyness .

Comment

I GOT MINE!!!

They were supposed to ship me two cans of M16 and one bottle of odor eliminator and instead they shipped me two bottles of OE. Considering how scarce the stuff is, I was extremely happy to get both.
                                James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                                Calais Auto Detailing
                                CalaisDetails@aim.com
                                www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');