• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Now that I have six tins of M16 on my kitchen counter, my wife would like to know what I plan to do with them

Comment

Originally posted by hacker-pschorr View Post
      Now that I have six tins of M16 on my kitchen counter, my wife would like to know what I plan to do with them
      Use them? Steal a corner of her closet to store them? Put a Post-It note that says "College funds" on them?
      NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Arrival at Post Office, September 01, 2009, 6:28 am, LANCASTER, PA 17601

YAY!!!

It should be at the house by the time I get home tonight!
        For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
          Arrival at Post Office, September 01, 2009, 6:28 am, LANCASTER, PA 17601

YAY!!!

It should be at the house by the time I get home tonight!
          How did you find out that info? I never received any tracking info.

Out of curiosity, when did you order yours?
          Brian

Comment

Mister B, After you order you should have recieved an email from paypal stating that your purchase would be shipped by USPS. It gives you the tracking # and a link to USPS page that you can view where your package is at.
            I put my order in on Thurday afternoon, says they use priority maul (2-3 days), going on the 5th day now but I'm not complaining....it's free!
            Hope this helps ya!
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Comment

The only email I received from paypal was the receipt.

I ordered yesterday morning. Maybe mine has just not shipped yet?

Thanks.
              Brian

Comment

I have never had an ebay account until now so i hope this helps.......but if you log in and go to the page where it shows you won the item, it will have a space for a tracking number. It will have a tracking number if it has shipped. hth
                2004 Mazda 6i Onyx Black

Comment

Originally posted by cjsls View Post
                  I have never had an ebay account until now so i hope this helps.......but if you log in and go to the page where it shows you won the item, it will have a space for a tracking number. It will have a tracking number if it has shipped. hth
                  All OK.

No tracking number listed yet, so I guess it has not shipped yet.

Thanks.
                  Brian

Comment

Yeah I forgot to add that I didn't get the email with the tracking # on it until Saturday morning. I'm sure the person who is running this auction is up to their eyeballs with orders!

Comment

Just got four tins @ $5.00 per each. listing said she had another 170 left
                      Last edited by mcox; Sep 1, 2009, 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling
                      Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
                        Yeah I forgot to add that I didn't get the email with the tracking # on it until Saturday morning. I'm sure the person who is running this auction is up to their eyeballs with orders!
                        Yea, I'm sure the seller was surprised at how fast those hundreds of tins of M16 sold. Probably wishing they would have raised the price now.
                        Brian

Comment

Just got an exceptionally good deal on the Meguiars RV package she had for about $41. I offered $14 and it was accepted. What a great deal! Now if she only had a dozen soft buff pads (red and yellow) and a 64oz M82, I'd be dialed.
                          Brad Mower
                          SLC, UT

Comment

Originally posted by Brad777 View Post
                            Now if she only had a dozen soft buff pads (red and yellow) and a 64oz M82, I'd be dialed.

Yeah, we all wish the seller has everything we will ever need... including our lifetime supply of toilet paper and toothpaste... if she does then we're set for life.

Comment

Originally posted by mcox View Post
                              Just got four tins @ $5.00 per each. listing said she had another 170 left
                              I have no clue how they have 170 left after all of us that bought them, autopia users bought them and God knows who else.
                              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                              Calais Auto Detailing
                              CalaisDetails@aim.com
                              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Well, from what I have seen. This last auction that you are watching started out with a total of 200 tins for sale. Add that to the rest of her recent M16 auctions (there were several) and I come up with a total of over 750 tins that have been available for sale. That is a lot of wax!!
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');