• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Mike about #20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mike about #20

Hi Mike,

I'd like to know if Meguairs going to discontinue #20 ? I ask as I sure hope they don't as I REALLY LOVE this product. I'm in love with the clear and reflective finish it gives our cars, so because I'm a bit of an insecure, I ask you

Take care

Marc

Hi Chip,

Sorry for not answering any sooner, I've been on the road most of the day and in a 4-hour meeting to discuss the new products for 2005, which I will be announcing here starting at 9:01pm

As to your question, there are no plans that I know of to discontinue #20 Polymer Sealant.

Enjoy!

Mike

(I like #20 also )
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

Hi Chip,

Though I have no info on the new products, I have heard from numerous dealers that Meguiar's Canada is no longer bringing in #20 Polymer Sealant! This really annoys me as this has to be my all time favourite product!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hi 2hotford,

long time no talk. Gee talk about a bad news I didn't know that, and now we're two to be annoyed. That burst my balloon quite a bit .

I'll ask Jennifer at Meguiars Canada to see what's going on. When I know I'll post her reply over here.

Later

Comment

As promised here's what Jennifer from Meguiars Canada had to say about #20 (2016) :

Hi there, sorry about the delay.

The M2016 has been discontinued in Canada b/c it does comply with the Consumer Chemical and Container Regulations of Canada. However, the larger size format 64oz has NOT been discontinued b/c it is considered to be a professional size. By that I mean, retailers cannot put this on their store shelf, it can only be stored behind the counter or warehouse.

Thanks, Jennifer

[She then told me in another email, that NXT tech wax is replacing #20].

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know what Jen had to say about the situation. The response given to you echos the one I have been getting. I am not sure what change in the C&C Regs that made this happen. I am still snooping!

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Yep,

keep snooping , that 's the only way to go at this moment .

I too wonder what change in the C&C regulations have changed--that's weird.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');