• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting over

I want to start over on my Cobra( just ordered a butt load of stuff ) my question is what do I use to strip the (cough) Zaino (cough) off so I can start with a "clean slate"?

Any paint cleaner will do. What products did you get in your order? I can tell you which of the products you have choosen will work.

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

I ordered the centinial collection with the G-100 polisher......and I allready have a bottle of the Deep crystal paint cleaner....

Comment

The Deep Crystal System Paint Cleaner should remove the old wax. Anything that is left behind will be removed when you clay the car. From there you will want to polish and then wax. The ScratchX will take out most of the scratches you might have. This should be done before polishing.

Any further questions please feel free to ask.

Chris
        Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');