• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member and have a question about Nxt Gen Spray Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member and have a question about Nxt Gen Spray Wax

Hi everybody i love meguiar's products and im a proud owner of a pearl White 97 Nissan Maxima SE, and of course im a newbie. I have a question on how you use the nxt gen spray wax on a wet car as you dry it; What is the exact process in doing this,is it as easy as using Eagle One Wax As You Dry or is there more involved in achieving the right results? Thank You for any insight.

Dustin,

to Meguiar's Online!

I am sure you will find everyone here to be very helpful.

As to your question, I myself have never used the spray wax with the car being wet so I really cannot comment. I am sure some other members have some useful info though.

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

There is tons of good info here and lots of good people willing to help, hope you enjoy it!

I have never use NXT Spray Wax wet myself but there are many that have so you might give these posts below a try.

Try this post:

or this one:

Hope that helps!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Just to chime in...

I've haven't used any spray wax on a wet car enough times to have developed a sure-fire technique to share on the forum. I always my cars off first, and then apply the NXT Spray Wax, it works well this way.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');