• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do MF's release dirt caught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do MF's release dirt caught?

Hi, how do they release the dirt they have caught when you wash them?? Just a random thought,lol
    John 3:16

I would guess: agitation by virtue of liquid medium

Comment

Hi 6318...but wouldnt the suspended particals be caught again??

Comment

No; the particles would be spun away and separate from the MF cloth in the washer. Or if you do it by hand, they will rinse out and settle to the bottom of the wash bucket.
        Art Layton

Comment

Thx ... henrydog in spin cycle the MFs will rest on the outter edges of the tub,thus the water towards the middle will have to filter through the MF as it is exiting . I know Im spilttin hairs here,but just trying to see how much debri they will retain over time. Thx

Comment

dont most of the particles that are in the microfibers, mostly wax or polish residues disolve and are flushed away with the water, now granted we do use the micro fibers for QD and such and will be some small solid particles but is it an amout we need to worry about, also before the spin cylce on my washer the washer drains to a point of being empty BEfore it starts to spins so i hope most particles would go down the drain before it starts to spin, this is intersting to think about
            "at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box"

Comment

yea very interesting...yea i agree most of the product will desolve away but like you said the few solid ones is what im concerned about and Id think it would only take a few pieces..ever knotice those long straight fine scatches after MF'ing the polish off?? But I guess we have to draw the line somewhere or do we?? lol

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');