• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford Ranger

Zuke,

I can't believe that your Ranger didn't come with the bed rail protectors; almost every Sport model I've ever seen has them. They'd go a long way towards protecting your truck in your situation.

If you're really serious about using your box, I'd strongly recommend a Line-X spray in with over the rail protection - it looks great and is strong as nails.

BTW, it's a great looking truck, can't wait to see it all polished up!

Comment

Thank you. I can't wait to even get my DA. I think im going to attempt to do it by hand today.
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

Yeah, i came to a point where i was going to trade her for a VW but im holding on to this till the wheel fall off, almost paid off :P. I will be getting Line X when the money is more abundant, the front end just needs me and a hammer, lazyness has helped with that, the only real help i need now is someone locally who can help me fix BOTH my popped locks. gotta loves those theives!
        "Every moment frontin and maxin
        Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
        "

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');