• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body Scrub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Scrub

I still have some old Meguiar's products, but they have been kept in a climate controlled environment.

Before I start spending money on some of the newer products (I have purchased some new stuff), I want to try to use of some of the older products first.

Hence, I came across a bottle of Body Scrub that I purchased maybe 4 years ago. Should I pitch it? If not, can anyone tell me what the best method of application would be? I'll be doing a daily driver car this weekend and would like to clean up the paint a bit.

1. Use a Meg's yellow foam pad or terry cloth?
    2. Wipe off before it dries?

I plan to follow up with a good coat of Wax.

Thank you!

Re: Body Scrub

Just shake it up real good, and squeeze some out. If it is still in a creamy form, you hould be ok. If it comes out liquidy and in globs, it is probably best to pitch it.

Yes, you could apply with either, the terry being a bit more agressive, then wipe off before it dries like the other cleaners.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

How-To Articles Please don't start a new threads in this forum. If you have a question, post it in Detailing 101 - Thank you!
      Generally get faster and more replies there too.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
        Generally get faster and more replies there too.
        Thread moved to Detailing101. I used to really like Body Scrub.

Andy M.
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I've never seen it, but have generally always heard good things about it. Any pictures/information on it? I'm curious now, lol.

Comment

I bought these bottles a few years ago before they were discontinued. I *think* it's a paint cleaner equivalent to Scratchx 2.0. Not sure on the strength though.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');