• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone use a SonicScrubber Pro Detailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use a SonicScrubber Pro Detailer?

Saw these at WalMart last night in the automotive detailing section. The scrubber and brush kit each run $10. And the brush kit actually includes a 4th larger brush designed for cleaning around lug nuts. Has anyone used these? I imagine it might be useful for cleaning interior vents, door sills, and crevices between the seats and panel joints.

Re: Does anyone use a SonicScrubber Pro Detailer?

I have never seen that.
    Thanks for Sharing.
    I wonder what is different about it than the "Kitchen" and the "Bathroom" ones though.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Sonic Scrubber is my go to tool. Many uses on the car and around the house. Really saves on time and your wrists when cleaning up rims with the cavity hex head bolts.
      The way a person treats their car is a direct reflection of how they treat themselves

Comment

I bought one but have never used it. Something to add to the list once the weather warms.

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
        My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

What Would You Use It For?
          Joel
          Firefighter/EMT-B
          '99 F-150

Comment

I bought on a couple of weeks ago, but haven't tried it yet. I found mine at either Rite-Aid or Walgreens in the 'As seen on TV' section. The whole kit with stand and additional brushes was $19.95. I won't go anywhere near paint with it. But it looks like it will be great for the engine compartment, lug nuts, nooks and crannies around emblems and handles, door jambs and other hard to reach places. Until I get some brushes for the PC, I'll use it on my rubber floor mats and floor board in the work truck too.

Brock

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

I have seen it, but never gotten one. It just seems unnecessary to me lol.

I stick with high quality brands.
              Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Carfire View Post
                What Would You Use It For?
                I'm most intrigued by the smallest brush. It has a conical tip and is made of foam. I wonder if it could be used to apply or remove wax from tight spots like mirror stems and other small crevices?

Comment

I did see that I do find it interesting. When someone gets a chance to use it post back on the results.
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Joel
                    Firefighter/EMT-B
                    '99 F-150

Comment

I use it to scrub tires, clean out washer spray nozzles, clean white letters on tires, etc...

Really a hand little tool. I use it for all sorts of stuff.

Comment

It would seem like using an electric Toothbrush to me. It's so small.
                        Matt

Comment

I picked one up a few weeks ago and love it. I also bought the brush pack which included 4 extra brushes. The total was around $20 bucks and I still haven't killed the 4 AA batteries that were included. It's a bit noisy, but works very well for scrubbing carpet stains and hard to reach plastic trim panels. I have not tried it on wheels yet, but a concave lug brush was included, so I'm eager to see what it does.
                          "Cars make great banks but they don't pay interest"

Comment

I also saw it at Wal-Mart. Was wondering about it. I guess itr will have to make its way into the cart next time we go there. lol
                            quality creates its own demand

Comment

I just recently used it on a detailing job I am working on to scrub dried wax off of the small trim. Works well for that since there isn't a whole lot of surface area to this particular trim, so the back and forth scrubbing helps! Still works great for everything else too, and I'm still on the original batteries after like 2 years or so?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');