• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow Foam

Foam lance is actually a more popular term in the UK, and AB lists its products accordingly.

Have a look: http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/sho...0cd34b917ad5d6

Comment

Just an update. I purchased one of those Gilmour Foam guns and tried it over the weekend. As far as I am concerned it was a waste of money (look for it on e.Bay soon) Sure it was fun for a few moments, but that was all it lasted.
      Great toy for the kids to wash their bicycles, or foam themselves with, but for washing a car, but it doesn't beat the two bucket method.

Comment

you can get it from ebay though i would suggest valetpro ph neautral or autobrite direct super snow foam.
        both great products i use both through my daddy lance and it absolutely smothers the car.
        great product for reducing the risks of marring your paint.
        Beau Technique
        Member of the autoshine sv detailing network and dodo juice authorised detailer in the UK.

Happy days maxin the waxin.

Comment

Blueline, if you are still interested in one...

WaxWorkz.com is a short, impactful and memorable domain name that is perfect for an array of startups. This 8-letter, 2-syllable domain name evokes images of art, creativity, and craftsmanship. The name WaxWorkz has a strong visual imagery
          Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by eyezack87 View Post
            Blueline, if you are still interested in one...

http://www.waxworkz.com/accessories-c-26.html
            Thanks eyezack87, but I think I will pass. While your suggestion is for a pressure washer attachment, and the Gilmour foamer I bought works off an ordinary hose, it is the process that I really don't like. Sure it fun to foam up the whole car, but then you can't see if there is any dirt or abrasives in the foam. By the time you get to the back end, all the foam has dripped off. Constantly unhooking the thing to hose clear water over the just washed part, so the suds don't dry onto the paint, is a pain. I will stick to my tried and true method...it has worked well for me.
            But, thanks again. I appreciate the suggestion.
            D.

Comment

Haha, its all good man. Just remember in the future if you're ever interested in doing it again that the difference between the hose and pressure washer is night and day

If you youtube "Foam Lance" you'll be able to see the different types of foam people are producing, as well as a couple videos of my own
              Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

hey guys, i can't made the perfect snow foam with my karcher foam gun with hyperwash!

anyone can help me with the ml of water and the ml of HP !??

thanks guys

Comment

like this you mean!!!!

MY NEW WORD "SWIRLFREENESS"
                  FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by cm2005300 View Post

Now THAT is foam. I really don't think you get good foaming with a hose operated foamer like the Gilmore... you really need a pressure sprayer. I am going to see if my Gilmore can be adapted to use with my pressure washer.
                    Should be some fittings around that might work.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');