• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Hose Nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Hose Nozzle

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    I have one and it works very well. I like the rubber case around it because my usual pattern is to simply close the water off and the drop the hose to the ground and get back to washing the car and the rubber and stainless steel design mean it never breaks from repeatedly being dropped.

Same here. I noticed my cheap nozzle is starting to leak because i keep on dropping it. I guess i'm too lazy to bend down to gently place it on the ground

I used to have a nozzle like the UHN. I dont like the twisting thing. I like to have quick input into what i'm doing. The trigger nozzles make that easier.

Comment

I have tried the fire nozzles before and IMO they are a pain in the butt to use because to get to the stream you have to go almost the entire way one way, then all the way back to turn it off to actually wash the panel, then back and forth, back and forth the entire time you are washing the car. I stick with my metal Gilmour Multi-Setting Spray Nozzle from Lowe's. Squeeze the trigger to turn it on and let go to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
        I have tried the fire nozzles before and IMO they are a pain in the butt to use because to get to the stream you have to go almost the entire way one way, then all the way back to turn it off to actually wash the panel, then back and forth, back and forth the entire time you are washing the car. I stick with my metal Gilmour Multi-Setting Spray Nozzle from Lowe's. Squeeze the trigger to turn it on and let go to turn it off.
        that's why i use a shut-off valve and quick disconnects with mine...

Comment

I haven't used a fireman nozzle before. I always use the standard multispray trigger ones at the local stores. I go through a couple every year because I chuck them around...

30 dollars is a little too high for me for just a nozzle.
          Matt

Comment

Is this it?

All Wash Buckets and Nozzles - Washing your car by hand, with the proper car wash tools and techniques, is the safest way to avoid washing induced swirls and scratches. A professional car wash bucket is an important tool in your detailing arsenal. We...

Ive always wondered what nozzle mike used in his google video.

And I figured it would require lots of water pressure along with water flow to do good. Ive got a pump that I can hook up to boost our sad pressure of 10psi(at times) to 50-60psi. Works good but I dont always use it since it a hassle to drag out and hook up. Although I do use quick disconnects.
            Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
              I haven't used a fireman nozzle before. I always use the standard multispray trigger ones at the local stores. I go through a couple every year because I chuck them around...

30 dollars is a little too high for me for just a nozzle.
              You're a walking ad for the better nozzles. A couple a year in a cheapie nozzle or $20/$25 for one with a lifetime guarantee and much better performance seems like a no brainer to me.
              Leo

Comment

That's what I was thinking also. What yo spend in nozzles per year would probably come close to getting one of these that will last a lot longer. It will also save a lot of trips to the store. just typing out loud.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');