• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does Quick detailer remove Nxt wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does Quick detailer remove Nxt wax?

just waxed the Viper. I want to take it out for a ride. When I come back do i need to re wax or use quick detailer or what?
    thanks.

Re: does Quick detailer remove Nxt wax?

As Mike Phillips recently suggested, any time you are touching the surface and NOT actually ADDING wax, you are in theory likely removing it. Just think on a super logical basic level...it's that easy. But, at the same time, have no fret...the quick detailers are intended to be used between waxes and the wax they *may* remove is minimal.

If you are really worried, use a product like Ultimate Quik Detailer as it ADDS significant water protection and amazing deep gloss- just like wax! I use it probably 5 days a week!

Comment

I would use the uqd also. As long as the car just has light dust and fingerprints. If the dirt is worse then that then you should wash. But for the very light stuff, qd it and your ok.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Lumadar View Post
        As Mike Phillips recently suggested, any time you are touching the surface and NOT actually ADDING wax, you are in theory likely removing it.
        And just to clarify, I was positioning things in the extreme because it seems there's a certain percentage of online enthusiasts that are extremely AR or as I like to say, DO, which means Detail Oriented, which means the same thing as AR but you don't have to use the "A" word.

Does that make sense?

Quik Detailer is not formulated to remove wax and in fact it and all of our mist and wipe products offer extreme lubricity to help you remove light dust, fingerprints and smudges without removing the wax coating.

You're in good hands when you use ANY of our mist & wipe quick detailers and if you think about it you really only have three options...

Use a quick detailer like Quik Detailer
        Wash the car
        After you wax the car, park it in your garage and don't drive it

Quik Detailer or Ultimate Quik Detailer are VERY safe and actually great products for wiping your car down after cruising it down the road.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');