• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wipe - Bulk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wipe - Bulk.

Does Meguiar's sells Ultimate Wipe packaged in 50s'? I seen so far in singles, and 20s'. What about 50's? 100s'? I really love Ultimate Wipe and on 20-package there are some good savings, and if there would be a package on 50, - there could be some serious savings. The main reason I chose Ultimate Wipe - I bought some of those cheap all purpose microfiber towels at Target - and they are "static". You can feel that when you touch them with your hand. Cobra microfiber that came in a Connolly Hide Food kit was less, but still static. Ultimate Wipe was the one I was impressed with. I holds a lot of moisture (especially important when doing quik detailing), does not leave any residue. So, can anybody answer my question?

Re: Ultimate Wipe - Bulk.

Originally posted by supercharged
    Does Meguiar's sells Ultimate Wipe packaged in 50s'? I seen so far in singles, and 20s'. What about 50's? 100s'? I really love Ultimate Wipe and on 20-package there are some good savings, and if there would be a package on 50, - there could be some serious savings.

The main reason I chose Ultimate Wipe - I bought some of those cheap all purpose microfiber towels at Target - and they are "static". You can feel that when you touch them with your hand. Cobra microfiber that came in a Connolly Hide Food kit was less, but still static.

Ultimate Wipe was the one I was impressed with. I holds a lot of moisture (especially important when doing quik detailing), does not leave any residue.

So, can anybody answer my question?
    HI supercharged,

The answer is no, we don't sell the Ultimate Wipe in 50-packs. But you could always post this as a suggestion in the New Product Suggestions as I know a number of people from different departments here at Meguiar's read that forum regularly.

Also, until the end of this month, there is a killer deal on a group of product that includes the 20-Pack here,

Click Here for the "Detailing By Hand Kit"

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');