• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior products

Hi all. I have a pretty light coloured interior (light and dark tan) and so after a year of just dusting, i'm starting to see a very slight bit if dirt on some of the vinyl. My car still smells like new car though (my old focus smelled like new car for the 2 years that I owned it). I'm wondering, the interior cleaning products that meguiar's sells, do they have a heavy odour? I don't want my car to smell like strawberries or a gentle summer rain or some **** like that. I want it to smell like it does now, or like nothing at all. any comments?

thanks,
    Nick

#40 has a vaguely 'leather-ish' smell about it and it has some light cleaners.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

well, a leather smells is ok (since I have leather seats). I just don't want some perfume stench in my car.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');