• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paste vs liquid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: paste vs liquid

okay...went to autozone today and bought some gold class liquid and some glaze (#7 i think) and a few other things

i already have some turtle wax f21 car polish and was wondering if you guys had andy experience/opinions about this stuff, i know i'm asking on a meguiar's site and this IS the internet but i would like to know.

i'd also like to know: gold class liquid vs. hi tech yellow (#26)

so:
    wash/clay
    glaze (#7)
    wax x2 (gold class liquid)
    seal (NXT liquid)

hows that sound?

Comment

Welp... Im getting thin on my #26 paste. I guess Ill switch to liquid for my next order. Liquid is a LOT easier to use vs using a spoon for the paste. Ive just always liked using paste because of what I was taught when I was younger.

If there is no real benefit one way or the other then I guess its a no brainer to use liquid instead.
      ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
      561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
      --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
      --

Comment

one last question...for now

ok so now that i have both polish and glaze, should i use both?

are they pretty much the same thing?

if using both would provide better results, which order should i do them in? glaze or polish first? i'm guessing polish would go first but i'd like to make sure

Comment

It is usually a personally opinion. I usually put on DC2 then #7 and then a wax of my choice. You can skip DC2 and use #7 or skip #7 and use DC2 - yeah that's a little confusing.

If you do use a glaze and a polish, use the polish first.
          Chris
          Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');