• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleet of Airplanes...lack of Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet of Airplanes...lack of Water

Hello all,

I am a flight instructor for our local college's flight department and we have recently started leasing a fleet of 4 airplanes from a different company and we are now responsible for keeping the aircraft clean.

However, we have very limited access to water to wash the planes. Our actual flight school is some distance from where the planes are kept.

Anyway, we are trying to find the best products to get us by without water. I would like to stick to all Meguiar's products to do this.

Any suggestins on which products you would recommend for removing bugs, light dirt, grease etc. from the airplanes WITHOUT WATER???

I didn't know if speed detailer or quick detailer would be of any help?? Or even last touch spray detailer?

Thanks
    Darren

Re: Fleet of Airplanes...lack of Water

Hire an exper. mobile auto detailer to maintain the planes for you.

Or a small trailer, 100 gal water tank and a major brand pressure washer will cost you under $1000 and even less used.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

My have times changed. Waterless washing would be the route I would lead this guy guy now.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

^^^^ Du! :-)

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
          My have times changed. Waterless washing would be the route I would lead this guy guy now.
          Joe, what Meguiar's (or other brands) products would you suggest for waterless-washing airplanes?

Comment

Rinse Free Express Wash is an excellent option.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');